Wednesday, August 20, 2008

what is it about spongebob

Has anybody besides me found themselves sitting a watching and spongebob marathon for the 6th time that week and realize that this is the most played cartoon of all times. I swear it is on at least 50 times a day between the 3 nick channels we have and my kids try their best to catch every episode a day. After about 6 episodes I find myself turning off the TV listening to the cries and making the kids go outside. I have yet to figure out what is so great about this show but it entrances my 12 year old, 4 year old and 2 year old. They will all sit quietly and watch, their must be some kind of hidden hypnotism in the show. If at some point in the day I can not find spongebob on (which never happens) the kids think the TV is broke. I want to know how to make this kind of entrancement work on homework and chores.

No comments: