Tuesday, September 30, 2008

ce my point (as Braxton calls it)

Our trip to ce my point (cedar point) was really a great trip. We were so worried about Braxton and his willingness to ride and have a good time but he did great. He loved every minute of it even after 11 and a half hours he was still wanting to ride. He rode almost every ride he could even the adult spinny rides and just laughed and giggled and had the best time. I have to say though that if you are not into the water rides going in the fall for the halloweekends is really the best time to go. It was still very busy but it was not hot and you could walk around without feeling like you are going to have a heat stroke and the decerations and Halloween stuff was really fun. They had several haunted area after the sun went down some for the little kids and some for the bigger kids and adults. I have to rank this about my favorite trip ever to Cedar Point even though Rob and I got to ride almost nothing and I was sick. I would love to go again without Braxton just so we could enjoy the Halloweekend even more.






1 comment:

Vicky said...

In a couple of years I'll go with you and hang out with the kids since I don't ride much.