Tuesday, April 8, 2008

what a weekend











This weekend we had some fun. I first have to say the weather was beautiful, 60's and sunny. Friday night we took Dominic to Mason to weigh him in for a wrestling tournament on Saturday. We came home and spent the evening home. Saturday we got up early and went to the tournament. Dominic did not do so well and it was the longest, boringest tournament we have been to. We spent approximately 7 hours their for Dominic to wrestle twice. We have come to the conclusion that he is done wrestling for the year time for something new. Saturday night we went to our friend Brandy and Cory's just to get out of the house. Dominic did not go he did. not want to hang out with us. The weather was so perfect that we got to be outside the whole time and even had a bonfire. Sunday morning Dominic had his first baseball practice. It went good, thanks to Robs parents we both got to go watch. It was good to see some different parents again and get caught up with them. Then we went to my parents house, they just got back from Jamaica. They said it was the perfect vacation, I want to go. After we got home Rob was off again for the airport, he wont be home until Thursday and I'm missing him more than I usually do this time, but I'm sure the week will go fast.




1 comment:

Vicky said...

I see Sissy playing with her bellybutton in the first picture!!