Monday, May 19, 2008

Family of Noodle Makers

I wanted to tell about making noodles at mom's yesterday. Well Grandma is the pro so she supervised, just wanted to state that. Mom asked me to make her some noodles because she has never done it then she deceided to give it a try on her own. She messed them up, Grandma told her that you can not put two much flower in the bowl but mom learned you can. She threw her batch out and it was my turn. Well I made them to my Grandma's standards, which are very high for noodle making. Mom cut them but the dough was mine. It was just funny to me the three generations standing at the counter making noodles together, it was a nice family moment. I also have to say that my father in law has had my father in law has had my noodles and says they are as good as when his mom used to make them (my mother in law does not make them) I think that is a good complement also.

1 comment:

Vicky said...

I've been meaning to call you and ask you how to make noodles. I should have been there yesterday.