Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mothers Day Weekend

I just have to say that Mothers day weekend was wonderful for me. On Friday Rob arrived home from work with my present its a free standing umbrella for the deck. He got it installed plus got a few other projects done I have been asking for. On Saturday we got up early and spent the morning garage sailing. We did not find a whole lot for ourselves but Dominic did very well. We probably spent 80 dollars on him but it was stuff he has been wanting or needing. Saturday afternoon we had a cookout with Rob's family which was nice and Aunt Sandy took Braxton and Kirsten home for a couple hours to give us a break. After the cook out we went to work on our boat at our friends house and we only had Corinne so it made it easier to visit. Sunday we went to my mom and dads house and we got to visit with my sisters and some cousins we never see because they live in Florida. So all in all it was a very nice weekend with lots of family and friend time.

An update on Dominics baseball. Monday was our first official game. The kids did not play very well. They lost in the fourth inning to the mercy rule. But I do have to say that the officials were awful very in favor of our opponent Maple Valley so even if the kids would have played to notch it would have been hard for them to win. Maple Valley does have a good team I wont deny them that but we would have done a lot better against them if the officials would have been different. Well that sums up our last few days. Dominic has another game tonight so I will let you know.

No comments: