Monday, May 5, 2008

Our Weekend

I have to say that I hardly had the little kids all weekend which never happens, it was relaxing. Saturday we went and got our boat from mom and dads and started working on it. The little kids stayed home with a baby setter. We got all the seats stripped out and the leaves vacuumed out and started scrubbing it. We still have a ways to go but we got to do it kids free (bonus). We hung out their until about 4:30 then came home. On Sunday Dominic had a baseball scrimmage in coldwater which is over an hour drive, so my mother-in-law had the little kids we lost 10-2 but after the game we found out that the other team was all 7th & 8th graders and we are all 5th and 6th graders so we were happy that it was not 40-2 or something horrible like that. We then got to go and do a little shopping kid free so I actually got to look around Meijer. I feel as if I have had a little break and I am very happy for it.

No comments: