Wednesday, March 12, 2008

ah life in Michigan

After months of cold and short days the sun has finally returned and the snow is melting. I heard birds chirping and only wore a sweatshirt outside to go to the store (and pants of course). I think when you live in a state that gets so cold you learn to appreciate the little things when they finally return. Soon you will see flowers again and bugs and my kids can go out to play without wearing 3 layers of clothes, I will be able to open my windows, ride in our new boat, have a bonfire, ride the 4-wheelers, and just sit on my deck and enjoy. Yes the weather is looking up in Michigan for today a balmy 40 degrees. (I HOPE IT DOES NOT SNOW AGAIN)

1 comment:

Vicky said...

I saw flowers popping out while walking across campus today and I wished I'd had my camera with me. Then I came back to the office, opened the internet and see that I am under a severe weather advisory for tonight with snow/freezing rain/ice. Yes, welcome to Michigan