Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My oldest and Wrestling




Dominic is in blue on top


My oldest is a second year wrestler and he has done fairly well. He has a few kids he just cant beat but he also has several who he beats every time. Well at practice last night the coaches announced that they want to start practicing one more night a week, plus practice and do tournaments all year threw to try and boost our program. Our High School team has won districts the last 9 years straight but never a state championship. The coaches want to start getting our kids better trained so maybe we will win a state championship, which would be awesome. I just hope the kids dont get burned out. So just when I though wrestling will be winding down, I was wrong, so from now on I will try and post every week about our tournament and how Dominic did. We also have baseball starting in about two weeks. So I will keep everyone posted on that also.

No comments: