Monday, March 10, 2008

Its finally my turn

After all of my children have been sick on and off all winter long it is finally my turn. I feel awful today. I have a horrible cough and I can feel the mucus going down my throat. Of course Rob is out of town right now (I have a story about this). My house is a horrible mess but I just dont have the energy to get to it right now. Thank goodness the kids slept in the morning, well after they were all up threw out the night. I'm so glad the weather finally seems to be making a break with forcast for the 40's all this week (a heat wave). I just hope the kids can keep themselves entertained for a day or two. Rob will be home tomorrow.

My story about his trip. Robs flight was cancelled on Friday so he ended up have to take a flight from to Detroit to Chicago down to Virginia. Well his luggage got lost, all of his clothes and work tools. He ended up getting them on Sunday but he had to go buy new stuff to get threw Saturday and Sunday before it finally arrived. It has not been his best trip out of town but what do ya do

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Oh, that completely sucks all around.