Monday, March 31, 2008

We had a good weekend

This weekend was a perty good one. Friday night was kind of boring. We folded laundry and watched TV. On Saturday we took Braxton, Dominic and Dominics friend Daniel to the movies and to the batting cages. We went and saw Horton Hears a Who and the older boys went and saw Super Hero Movie. Our movie was cute except one part where Horton turns into a pokemon Japenese Animation type carater. It only lasted about a minute but I still thought it was very stupied. The older boys liked their movie, stupied comedy they love plus it was Dominics first time getting to go into a theater on his own. I ment to take my camera but I forgot. Braxton did better than I thought he would, he would not sit in the seats he said they were to big for him so he stood but that was the only big problem we had and that was not so bad. On Sunday I went to church with my Grandma and shopping and out to lunch and to see Uncle Dan. It was kind of a long day but we had fun and I got some good quality time with my Grandma. Well the kids are calling.

No comments: