Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Its Tuesday Where did the weekend go

Well even though Rob was gone it was a fast weekend. Dominic spent Friday night and most of the day Saturday with friends hunting and hanging out with the boys. He missed the Easter egg coloring with the little kids but he was okay with that and it probably went a lot smother without him as he has a tendency to start fights with Braxton. He did help me with Easter baskets but I know it was so he could see what he was getting early. Easter started smooth but quickly turned outrageous with Kirsten whining like she has a tendency to do when she has not had enough sleep and has had to much candy. Braxton trying everything to wrestle with his brother and Corinne continuously getting into everything at my moms house. I keep hearing I will someday miss this but I really think the people telling me this is wrong. Their are things that are great like coloring Easter eggs, or the expression on their face when they realize that the Easter bunny came even though mom had said repeatedly he was not going to but you also have the whining and fighting. By Sunday night I was calm and not insane anymore and Rob got home which was a bonus. Monday Rob took the day off, I woke up and thought this is going to be a good day, I actually had a full nights sleep but I was wrong not that the day was really bad but I hurt my back. I bent down to pick up Corinne and could not get back up. Ya know its not like for the past 4 years I have not been picking up babies, I don't know what I did but it hurt worse than back labor because it was constant. I slowly got myself up and to a functioning state but I still hurt but being hurt is not an option in my life so I have to grit my teeth a bear it. Rob, the kids and I planted seeds yesterday which was fun now they are getting a chance to see how plants grow to bad the Easter bunny went a little overboard in buying and bought Braxton and Kirsten each 24 small pots to plant but we got it done. Well now its Tuesday hopefully this week will be a good one.

1 comment:

Vicky said...

I was wondering if your children survived to see Monday . . . or if you did. Glad to hear you are still all alive.