Friday, March 28, 2008

Boring Week

This has been a very normal week for me. Rob has been home, none of the kids are sick, it snowed again, normal flow of things. Our flowers we planed on monday have started to sprout. I will blog about them at a later date. The easter candy is gone (thank god). We do have some plans for this weekend which Im excited about. We are taking the boys to the batting cages and the movies on Saturday. Aunt Sandy is coming over to watch the girls. On Sunday I am taking my Grandma to church in the morning and out to lunch with her sisters for Lunch. I know hanging out with Grandma is not very exciting but Im looking forward to it, Rob will have the kids so it will be just me and her. She may tell me the same stories I have heard a hundred times but I still like hearing them again. Hopefully the snow will melt today. Im so sick of seeing it.

No comments: